Xyone Cyber Security is proud to announce that it has been listed on the international Cyber Start-Up Observatory’s UK Cyberslide, ‘an initiative to highlight all the cybersecurity startups and innovative established companies with solutions for the financial services, healthcare, e-commerce, education, critical infrastructures, manufacturing and law enforcement & intelligence agencies verticals.’ The Cyber Start-Up Observatory was begun by cyber security consultancy firm Smartrev Cybersec and initially attempted to highlight the cyber security ‘startup nation’ within Israel. It has since widened its gaze and the UK Cyberslide joins those covering 17 other markets around the world, which are updated weekly and ‘viewed by between 10k and 20k cybersecurity executives, decision makers, innovation and purchase departments weekly’. Xyone Cyber Security’s offerings were highlighted in the following areas:
- ‘Training & Education’, where our Mitigate internal training solution was singled out (and Xyone as a whole was also included in the ‘Cyber Range’ sub-area);
- ‘Network Security’ for our Penetrate range of penetration testing services;
- ‘Compliance & Data Leakage Prevention’, for our Educate range of consultancy and training options;
- ‘Detection & Prevention’, for our Safeguard managed security service; and
- ‘Cyber Posture’, specifically the ‘Breach & Attack Simulation’ sub-area.