About the Role
Exciting opportunity to Join Mitigate Cyber’s growing testing team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity (if desired) to work remotely but must be UK based and able to travel to client sites when required. Immediate start is highly advantageous but all applications will be considered.
As a Penetration Tester, you will scope and perform penetration tests and produce reports on your findings. You will also work to project deadlines in line with client expectations and contribute to the new threats and vulnerabilities research. You will be required to liaise with clients to deliver ‘wash-up’ meetings following a pen test.
- At least one of the following security testing qualifications or higher – e.g CRT, CSTM, Tigerscheme, CTM, CCT, CTL.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrable skills in common types of penetration testing such as web application, mobile, API, infrastructure testing internal/external.
- Previous commercial experience
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Ongoing training and budgets for e.g. CREST certifications (CRT/CCT Web or CCT Inf).
- Private medical Insurance
- Be part of a growing business with great career opportunities
Ready to get Started
Apply now by filling in the form below.