Business Development Manager
About the Role
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager who has experience of selling cyber security services or has experience in selling business services and has an interest in breaking into the cyber security market.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities across both the public and private sectors. You will manage and develop a small portfolio of existing clients, build relationships, maximise upsell opportunities and retaining in a contract status.
The role involves carrying out risk profiling with new and existing clients and establishing opportunities to sell our full portfolio of services.
- Prospecting new business sales opportunities,
- Handling and maximising incoming sales leads,
- Exceed monthly sales targets and KPIs,
- Perform risk profiling for new and existing clients and identifying new sales opportunities,
- Manage and develop existing clients using Accounts Development Plans (ADP),
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships,
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives,
- Proactively communicating with new clients regarding the implementation of a cyber security strategy,
- Maintain the CRM system to ensure all existing and potential accounts are kept up to date.
- Minimum of 3 years’, B2B sales experience.
- Experience in selling cyber security products and services preferred, but not essential.
- A background selling security technology solutions or a technical presales in security solutions wanting to break into a sales career, considered.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and hungry who can work well on their own and contributes well within a team.
- Excellent communications skills – both in-person and digitally.
- Can demonstrate you have consistently overachieved sales targets and KPIs.
What We Offer
- Good basic salary and generous commission scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays.
- Great career opportunities within the business and across The Citation Group.
Ready to get Started
Apply now by filling in the form below.