Applications are currently paused due to high demand -
About the Role
A very exciting opportunity for a Junior Software Developer to join the team of a fast-growing company that has recently become part of The Citation Group. We are looking for a Software Developer that is passionate about client experiences, curious about solving problems, and a passion innovating and developing technology.
You will be expected to plan, write, maintain, test and document code for Mitigatecyber applications and platforms. Review and contribute on a regular basis to the ongoing improvement of team practices and approaches with a view to making the team more effective and improving our service delivery. Where appropriate you will lead on delivering changes in working practices. Identify either improvements to our existing services or where new services could be developed.
You will be supported by the senior developers and CTO at Mitigatecyber in your growth with the aim to grow yourself as the product grows.
- Good working knowledge of the current standards in API/authentication methodologies
- Unix system management experience as well as data structures/security procedures
- Good knowledge of IT development/testing strategies
- Cloud platform experience (eg. AWS, Azure or Google cloud)
- Experience of scripting languages Python (Django) web framework
- Agile/DevOps experience
What you get
- Private medical Insurance
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Flexible working / great work-life balance
- Collaborative culture with a relaxed atmosphere
Ready to get Started
Apply now by filling in the form below.