Front end developer
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a React Developer, with experience working in an Agile environment, to get involved in the design, development, and maintenance of applications supporting deliveries and provide technical expertise for stable, reliable, and faster data platform.
You will be expected to plan, write, maintain, test and document code for Mitigatecyber applications and platforms. Review and contribute on a regular basis to the ongoing improvement of team practices and approaches with a view to making the team more effective and improving our service delivery. Where appropriate you will lead on delivering changes in working practices. Identify either improvements to our existing services or where new services could be developed.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Extensive experience of front-end development using React (3+ years)
- React and associated tools; npm. husky.
- Experience working with REST APIs (Apollo client (preferred), ASP.NET, MVC Core)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- Experience implementing unit/ integration testing
- Experience with DevOps processes- CI/CD/CR Continuous integration, Continuous delivery, and Continuous release
What you get
- Private medical Insurance
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Flexible working / great work-life balance
- Collaborative culture with a relaxed atmosphere
Ready to get Started
Apply now by filling in the form below.