Business Development Manager
About the Role
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager who has experience of selling Cyber Security services.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities across both the public & private sectors. You will manage and develop a small portfolio of existing clients, building relationships, maximise upsell opportunities and retaining in a contract status.
The role involves carrying out risk profiling with new and existing clients and establishing opportunities to sell our full suite of detect, protect, and educate products and services.
- Prospecting new business sales opportunities
- Handling and maximizing incoming sales leads
- Exceed monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- Carrying out risk profiling for new and existing clients and identifying new sales opportunities
- Manage and develop existing clients using Accounts Development Plans (ADP)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Proactively communicating with new clients regarding the implementation of a cyber security strategy
- Maintain the CRM system to ensure all existing and potential accounts are kept up to date
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Experience of selling cyber security products and services preferred
- A background selling security technology solutions or a technical pre sales in security solutions wanting to break into a sales career considered
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and hungry who can work well on there own and contribute well within a team
- Can demonstrate you have consistently overachieved sales targets
- Good basic salary and commission scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Be part of a growing business with great career opportunities
Ready to get Started
Apply now by filling in the form below.